Sunday 2 March 2014

MOTD - Spring Inspired: Pink Hues :)

My first ever MOTD, aka 'Makeup Of The Day'

As its March and Spring is approaching, time to get colourful (finally). This is the best time of the year, especially if you live in Kuwait. After these few weeks of calmness and pleasant weather, get prepared for fire balls from the sky!

So starting the first of March, I planned of going with pinks. Why not?

Makeup Details -

On my face -
Primer - Benefit Porefessional
Concealer - MAC Studio Fix 'NC30'
Foundation - Maybelline Fit Me '220'
Powder - MUA Cosmetics 'Matte Perfect' Loose Powder
Bronzer - Bourjois 'Delice de Poudre' in 51 (I have a review on this, click HERE)
Blush - Rimmel London Match Perfection in 'Light'

On my Eyes -
Primer - MUA Cosmetics Pro Base
Eyeshodow Base - Bourjois Colour Edition 24H 'Petale de glace' (Review? Click HERE)
Eyeshadows - Isa Dora Eyeshadow Palette in 'Matte Chocolates' and Makeup Atelier Eyeshadow Palette in 'Spices' (Also I have a review for it, HERE)
Eyeliner - Loreal Super Liner 'Carbon Gloss'
Waterline - Golden Lady Pencil Liner 'Light Maroon'
Mascara - Bourjois Volume Glamour (confused on which mascara brand to trust? Click HERE)
Lashes - www.lightinthebox.com (made my eyelids weigh 10kilos! I removed them later)

On my Lips -
Lip Liner - Golden Lady 'Coral Orange'
Lipstick - Don't remember where I got/what brand :P (Nude Coral)
Gloss - MUA Cosmetics Fashionista Lip Pumping Lip Glaze in 'Coral Couture'

Me and my Hubby...tryin to look Bad Ass! xD

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!
I would love to do more of these if you enjoyed, Comment below! Or contact me via any of my Social Media, I'm everywhere @gulsartistry!

Love,
Bushra xx

1 comment: