Monday 24 February 2014

Review: Mai Couture - Blush Papier in 'Studio City'

If you are a Blush-fanatic, you will love this stuff! What can be more awesome than rubbing instant makeup on your face :)

I received the Mai Couture Blush Papier in the shade 'Studio City' in my February FASHbox a week ago. I did a detailed blogpost reviewing them in my previous post. If you wanna know what all was in the February FASHbox click HERE.


It looks like a mini booklet with 50 blush pages (which is a lot). The packaging is really elegant and 'Expensive' looking. The blush shade is light pink and a little shimmery, perfect for Spring!


How to Use:
  1. Do your makeup normally the way you do it.
  2. Tear a page from the booklet and divide the paper into halves.
  3. Use the halves on either cheeks. Rub the paper against the cheek in Circular-upward motion. Rub till you get the desired colour on your cheeks.
  4. And you're Done!
The blush (colour) on the paper activates by the heat from your fingers and cheeks, when they rub against each other. So don't get panicked when you touch the paper and you don't get anything on your hands!

The Mai Couture Blush Papier comes in the following range of shades:


PRETTYFUL
 508pc.jpg
 SUNSET BLVD.
 sunsetboulevard.jpg
VENICE BEACH
pantone-venicebeach.jpg
 UPTOWN
 uptown.jpg
SICILY
7521pc.jpg
STUDIO CITY
studiocity-pantone.jpg
MONTECITO
montecito-pantone-copy.jpg
On the Mai Couture Website it retails for $17.5 You can checkout other products by them on www.maicouture.com

Over all I really liked the product, something new to try it out!
Will I be purchasing this?
Actually No, not because the stuff is not good or not worth buying. Just that I'm not a whole 'Blush Person' and don't need blush touch ups. If you like touching up your blush during the day, this is going to be really handy for you. I think this booklet is going to last me forever!
You can checkout many YouTube Gurus using this awesome stuff!



HOPE THIS WAS HELPFUL AND THANKS FOR PASSING BY!
Comment Below if you would like me to review anything for ya! or email me at gulsartistry@gmail.com
Also dont forget to check me out on my other social media :)

No comments:

Post a Comment