No. I do not enjoy cooking. Cooking is the last thing I wanna do. I absolutely hate to cook. Not that I can't cook, I just hate it, that's all. But obviously I cook and I'm pretty good at it (without any training #ProudMoment)
Chicken Mayo Salad is my absolute favorite (and the easiest) appetizer / snack to make. Its so full of flavors yet healthy. There are a ton of ways you can serve Chicken Mayo Salad. To know more, keep reading :)
CHICKEN MAYO SALAD
Serving - 4
- Chicken Breast - 1 Whole
- Aromatics - Bay Leaves 2, Pepper corns 6-7 and Cinnamon Stick - half inch
- Green Onion (with bulb) - 1 big
- Carrot - 1
- Tomato - 1 Medium
- Green Bell Pepper - 1
- Red Bell Pepper - 1
- Yellow Bell Pepper - 1
- Cilantro - 1/2 Cup
- Mint Leaves - 1/4 Cup
- Mayonnaise - 1/5 Cup
- Chilli Mayonnaise - 1/2 Cup
- Salt & Pepper
- Cut your chicken in 4-6 parts so it cooks quicker.
- In a sauce pan bring water to a boil and add all the aromatics.
- Then drop the chicken in boiling water, cover and cook for 15-20 mins or till chicken is tender.
- While the chicken cooks, cut all your vegetables and herbs finely. I like to add colorful veggies, it makes your salad look more approachable.
- I chose 2 kinds of Mayonnaise because I like it spicy. If you wish you can skip the chili mayo. Or if you don't have chili mayo then just add chili flakes later in the mixture.
- Once your chicken is cooked let it cool, then shred it in a big bowl.
- Add both the mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Mix it well.
- Then add all the veggies and Mix again. Done!
There's a lot of ways to serve this salad. You can just serve it as a side dish or keep it as an appetizer with sliced Baguette on the side. It also makes a great filling for Sandwiches.
I decided to make it as Bruschetta. It was amazing!
For all you veg people, just use egg-less mayo instead and of-course no chicken.
Leave a Comment. Follow and Smile :)