Wednesday 8 January 2014

Review: Makeup Atelier Eyeshadow Palette - Spices (T17)

I always wanted to try out stuff from Makeup Atelier Paris as one of my Favorite YouTuber Wayne Goss talks a lot about the quality of their products. So I went ahead and bought an eyeshadow palette from their range of palettes, of course it was a hard decision to make. They have very beautiful shades including Matte, Shimmery and Pearly shadows:
Makeup Atelier Eyeshadow Palettes
I was very interested in the Blue Tones, Blue-Green Tones, Citric Tones and Tropical Shades palettes but I already own most of those shades so I picked up the Spices (T17) palette. I was really interested in the First and the second shade in the palette. A very Soft Pearly Beige and a Pearly Peachy Coral color, these two colors were very unique and lacked in my collection.


Makeup Atelier Eyeshadow Palette - Spices (T17)
I really liked the packaging a lot; very compact and light weight (10g).It has a very Exquisite and Rich appearance, which makes it look expensive. And I like the fact that (for this particular palette) they didn't include a mirror but instead an acrylic see-through lid, which enhances its Expensive appearance or those cheap applicators (which goes in trash anyways). Its made in France (Obviously, coz' Makeup Atelier "Paris").

Swatches:

It swatches exactly like it looks in the palette; same vibrant shades. Upon application it gives a soft pearly finish which I love! and also it is easily blendable. The Hand swatches below are without primer just to see the actual pigmentation of the shadows, with primer the colors come out more vibrant and glowy.


Finger Swatches
Hand Swatches With/Without Flash
If you are not a 'Palette' person then Walaaaa..it's depot-able! Great news for Makeup Artists yay! Just use a safety pin to push in the little hole (see picture below) and It pops out easily.
Depot-ing of the pans

My thoughts:

I really liked the palette a lot and the eyeshadow has a very good lasting power. If used a proper eyeshadow primer (I tried it with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original, MUA Cosmetics Eyeshadow Primer and NYX Eyeshadow base, All worked fine) the color lasts the entire day without creasing. The first shade in the palette can also be used as a highlighter for the cheekbones, as it has a pearly finish it looks very natural and not over done.
There was nothing I didn't like about the palette so its a go!


Prices and Where to Buy:


You can checkout their Website Here where they retail for 25GBP (KD11.6 approx) In Kuwait their Exclusive Distributor is Makeup Atelier_Kw - Instagram: @atelier_kw Phone: +96598825882 - KD12.5


If you want me to create a Eye Makeup using this Palette, Comment Below. If you liked my post please share it around on all social media networks! I'm there on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and Youtube xx


THANKS FOR READING, FOR ANY FURTHER QUERIES COMMENT BELOW OR CONTACT ME VIA THE FORM BELOW

Check out my previous review on Divaderme LASHExtender HERE :)


1 comment:


  1. Are you in need of a loan?
    Do you want to pay off your bills?
    Do you want to be financially stable?
    All you have to do is to contact us for
    more information on how to get
    started and get the loan you desire.
    This offer is open to all that will be
    able to repay back in due time.
    Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable
    and at interest rate of3% just email us.
    Email : clemalphafinance@gmail.com
    call or add us on what's app +44-7541246028
    call or add us on what's app +91-9818603391

    ReplyDelete