Wednesday 22 January 2014

Mascara Guide: My Fav brand for Mascara Purchase!


I guess every Mascara commercial or packaging has that model with extremely huge eyelashes, appealing and wanting you to purchase it. Let's get real, we know that's not gonna happen in person. I compiled a list of Mascaras worth buying and do their job right (Ofcourse the ones I've tried).

My favourite brand in Mascara, no doubt, is 'Bourjois'. Boujois is known for the best Volumizing Mascaras and it really has the best ones, all of them have amazing brush (applicator) and formula. My very first purchase of Mascara from Bourjois was the 'Volume Glamour Max Definition Mascara' which is a bomb! Since then I've been trying out different ones from them. I don't mean to say that other brands Mascara is not good, but I've not come across any which truly does what it says on the packaging. Below I've categorised the Mascara's based on their application and coverage type.

NOTE: Always use an Eyelash Curler before applying Mascara for better results :)

Natural Look - 

Bourjois Liner Effect Mascara -
A very interesting looking brush, awesome bottom lashes application with the smaller bristles side and a very natural finish with one coat - you can build up the product with more coats!
Bourjois Queen Attitude Mascara -
This was in the 'Queen Attitude' Collection - a natural Volume Mascara with side-swept application - amazing results with a couple of coats.

Volumized Look -

Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Care Mascara (Noir Black) -
This is the Mascara if you want an Ultra Black semi Volumized look, very nice pigmentation and coverage.
Bourjois Volume Glamour -
I will say this is that Mascara which looks pretty basic and has the basic application wand, but its formula makes your lashes some sexy definition. I recently purchased this Mascara and loving it for daily use. I've also featured this in my LashExtender post, check it out HERE.
Bourjois Volume Glamour MAX
This guy is my fav fav fav! The bestest of them all Mascaras! The Volumizing capabilities of this stuff is just awesome! The drama it creates is Ah-maziiinnggggg....check it out if you want some False Lash Effect guys!

Lengthened Look - 

Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Curl -
Well you can make out from the interesting curled brush that it curls your lashes upwards, which infact pushes your lashes behind giving them a nice length. I love to use this after applying falsies as it blends my natural lashes with Falsies easily.

Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definition -
This is my fav for everyday use, awesome coverage and length without too much drama with a single coat

Volume + Length - 

Bourjois Volumizer -
This thing works like magic! I like the whole concept of 2 step application. If you do the step one only, you get good length and if you do step2, then..Bam!! Volumized!
Bourjois Twist Up Volume Mascara - 
Another intersring Mascara Wand by which I was so fascinated! I really love the Wand and the Formula of this Mascara - Apply with straight mascara for Length and Twist it up for a Volumized look ^^ How amazing is that!


So this was my shot on my fav Mascara in town, you can purchase any of these from VaVaVoom, Sephora, Faces, Boots, Centre Point, etc. Everyone has a Bourjois stall. All of these Mascaras ranges from 4-6KD.

One again Thanks for reading guys! *Wireless Hugs!*

For Business Inquiries - gulsartistry@gmail.com

1 comment:


  1. Are you in need of a loan?
    Do you want to pay off your bills?
    Do you want to be financially stable?
    All you have to do is to contact us for
    more information on how to get
    started and get the loan you desire.
    This offer is open to all that will be
    able to repay back in due time.
    Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable
    and at interest rate of3% just email us.
    Email : clemalphafinance@gmail.com
    call or add us on what's app +44-7541246028
    call or add us on what's app +91-9818603391

    ReplyDelete