Sunday 19 January 2014

Review: Bourjois Colour Edition 24H Eyeshadow - EXCLUSIVE CREAM-TO-POWDER FORMULA

I love layering my eye-shadows on cream bases as it intensifies the colours and makes them look as it is in the pot! Weather it be translucent or colour bases, it really helps your eye-shadow to last longer.

I came across the Bourjois Color Edition 24H Eyeshadow during my very first visit in 2014 to Va Va Voom, Marina Mall. It was launched in November 2013 but obviously Kuwait gets it late -_- Anyway, These are available in 6 shades totally; 
  • Kaki cheri (dark moss green)
  • Prune Nocturne (Magenta)
  • Bleu Tenebreux (Navy Blue)
  • Merveille d'argent (Silver)
  • Petale de glace (Nude pink)
  • Or Desir (Bronzy Gold)






















Nobody would remember all these mouthful names unless you understand French! I would normally pick up and satisfy my addiction to everything in Blue..but....huh..I controlled myself and took the Petale de glace (Nude Pink). It was a good choice as its the lightest shade in the collection and can be layered on with almost any eyeshadow colour. All the shades have a nice shimmery-metallic finish to them making them Duo-chrome, I like that. These make a really good affordable base collection. 


This is what the description on their website says:

"A new generation cream-to-powder formula is the newest member of the Bourjois' Eyeshadow family! Fine and silky, this soft cream colour turns into powder upon the contact with the skin leaving you with a luxurious, second-skin feel. In just one sweep Colour Edition gives a metallic sheen and intense colour that last 24 hours"

Petale de glace - Swatch and Pigmentation
I must say, the cream-to-powder feel of the product is awesome and it applies like a dream! I have worn it individually as a single shade all over my lid and also layered with eyeshadows. Both ways, it worked very well. It stays put without creasing if you use an eyeshadow primer. I obviously didn't wear it for 24H, but for a good 12H and it lasted quite well. The colour didn't fade off or looked oily. You can apply the product with bare fingers or use a stiff concealer brush too, I prefer using my fingers as its easier to blend in.
Wearing the Bourjois Colour Edition 24H Individually, I paired it with bold Eyeliner look with some Mascara!
If you are looking for a good eyeshadow base, then this is your baby! You can get it from any Bourjois counters at Boots, VaVaVoom, Sephora, Centre Point or Faces branches all over Kuwait. I got mine from VaVaVoom Marina for KD4.

Thanks for reading! Comment below if you need to know something else :) I will be glad to reply! 
For Business Inquiries, please email me at gulsartistry@gmail.com

Check me out on other Social Media:

1 comment:


  1. Are you in need of a loan?
    Do you want to pay off your bills?
    Do you want to be financially stable?
    All you have to do is to contact us for
    more information on how to get
    started and get the loan you desire.
    This offer is open to all that will be
    able to repay back in due time.
    Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable
    and at interest rate of3% just email us.
    Email : clemalphafinance@gmail.com
    call or add us on what's app +44-7541246028
    call or add us on what's app +91-9818603391

    ReplyDelete