Wednesday 5 March 2014

Review: No7 Stay Precise Liquid Liner in 'Sky High'

Want a pop of colour in your life? How about flicking it out colourfully :)

You must have heard of the brand No7, its a cosmetics and skincare company with a wide range of products. In Kuwait, You can mainly find this brand only in Boots outlets. (Well I've only seen them there)

If you are a colour Makeup Lover, like Me, then this stuff is a must have! I have the No7 Stay Precise Liquid Liner in 'Sky High' for a long time, and I love it! I love to add it in my makeup looks for that amazing pop of colour! The vibrant Electric Royal Blue will make anyone stare :)

The Product - 


A very basic packaging, Love the Electric Royal Blue! Very eye catchy, indeed. You get 3ml of product, which is pretty enough.
It claims - "Smudge Free Precision and Perfect for outlining and defining eyes. Hypo-allergenic." I totally agree! Its amazingly and awesomely the best Smudge-proof Eyeliner I've come across. Doesn't move a tiny bit the entire day!


The applicator itself is so sturdy and the perfect size. Its not like those thin brush applicators where the tip is just so wiggly that it keeps getting all over the place nor it is like those stiff fat applicator where drawing a thin line is impossible. Its a thin and very sturdy brush which is great for a precision application (like it says on the packaging).


So lets talk about the colour, OMG! Just can't get enough of it! such a pretty colour, totally defines my personality. It has a chrome/metallic finish to it, dries up quick without creating a mess and ofcourse its so vibrant! And that product there on my hand is just one single brush application (I didn't dip my brush again in the bottle, for more product)
The colour shows up so beautifully in the light <3 and the best part, every skin tone can rock this colour!

Where to Purchase? Price?

You can get your hands on it in Kuwait from any Boots Outlet, No7 Counter. If you check online, it comes in 8 shades. But here in Kuwait I've only seen 3 shades; Sky High, Chain Mill (Black) and Metallic Mocha (Soft Brown). I'd love to try that Turquoise OMG! (Mermaid)


It retails for about 4.5KD in boots and online on the boots website it is for 7.9GBP.

So How does it look on?

Well, Here you go! :D




A little Arabian Flick doesn't hurt :D

As Always, I hope this was helpful for all the colour lovers out there!
xoxo
Stay Blessed! and stay in touch with me on my social media :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bushra,

    It looks amazing...If you can please show the technique of how you applied these two colors..its damn neat.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda!
      Sure dear, I'd love to..Thanks. I'll post a tutorial soon here :)

      Delete