Sunday 23 March 2014

Hermes Kuwait Trunk Show - Al-Hamra Tower

I know..Its been very long since I posted. Well, I've been busy with something amazing!


I had the opportunity to Style for a Trunk show for Hermes, Kuwait of their Spring Summer collection. It was a great opportunity for me to work for such a great brand. I loved every bit of it starting from the preparation till the end fixing of that one strand of hair that won't stay in place!


I got to work totally with 4 models and one hostess, all were super pretty and professionals. Well obviously I could't do it all by myself, I took help from the Beauty YouTuber and progressing MUA based in Kuwait, Dee Naa. You can check out her channel HERE.


Although the Trunk show was for the Spring Summer collection, we went for a Modern-English Nude Looking Makeup with very minimal bronzed contours and fuller youthful brows with glossed lips.
As for the hair, we just did a straight hair with half ponytail wrapping a strand around the band. Yes I know this sounds simple, but believe me it wasn't. It was challenge to create a flawless canvas with very nude (almost no makeup) kinda look.


PS: None of the pics here are photo-shopped, all raw images shot by my Nikon D3100.

Hostess : I did a soft light pink glossy lips for her because obviously she was different.
Here is all 4 of them looking exactly the same, different skin tone ofcourse :)
Being part of Hermes was he most amazing feeling ever! I loved every bit of it so much. We worked for straight 7 hours! But at the end, it was worth all that back and foot pain at night.

Special Thanks to Dee for coming and helping me out!


Here are some snapshots from Backstage :)




And here's us :P


Thanks so much guys for being patient with me, I'm taking inn requests for reviews and looks :) comment below or contact me via any of my social media!

If you are a company or a client who wishes to contact me for business/makeover purpose only, Please email on gulsartistry@gmail.com or call/what's app on +96551157012.


DISCLAIMER: ALL PICS ARE SUBJECTED TO COPY RIGHTS, YOU MAY NOT USE OR EDIT ANY FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE OR PUBLISHING WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO ME. IF DONE SO NECESSARY ACTION WILL BE TAKEN FOR THE SAME. YES, ALL THESE PICS ARE MINE AND CLICKED FROM MY PERSONAL SLR CAM. DEE IS APPEARING IN MY BLOGPOST BECAUSE SHE WISHES TO AND ITS MY HONEST OPINION. OF-COURSE I'M NOT GETTING PAID TO DO THIS BLOG, IT BELONGS TO ME!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Bushra,

    Thumbs up...good job...loved the makeup done on the models...plzz upload your makeup videos...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Linda,
      Thanks for being such a sweetheart!
      Ofcourse I'm inn to film a makeup look, name the look you want me to recreate <3

      Delete
  2. Hey bushra! Missed u! Mashallah fab makeup. Yes plse do makeup tutorials. Wil b awesome n very helpful.

    ReplyDelete