Tuesday 6 October 2015

LA Girl Glazed Lip Paint : Review and Swatches | Kuwait


Been a while since I've purchased these Lip Paints but haven't really gotten around to try each and every one of them. Last night I thought lets give it a go.

LA Girl Glazed Lip Paints
LA Girl Glazed lip paints come in total of 18 shades. They have an extremely Opaque and Glossy formulation. At first I thought they'll fade away in a while like most of the glosses do, but these dont even move a bit, unless of-course you eat or drink... or Kiss :) And yeah, they're cruelty free, wohoo!


These smell soooo amazing! All of them have a vanilla-mint fragrance. If you're someone who has a problem with fragrant products, this definitely isn't for you. Apart from being fragrant, these sting a teeny-tiny bit due to the minty flavor. But it really doesn't bother much, eventually the sensation fades away. I've read many beauty bloggers compare this with the Two Faced Melted Lipsticks.


Each tube contains 12ml / 0.04 Fl. Oz of product. The tube is pretty attractive looking with a gold cover and the tube itself being the same color as the respective shade of the lip tint. Personally I didn't like the tube squeezing method as  it can get messy if you get a lot. And once out, you cant of-course get it back in. 


I really wish they could've done something else with the applicator as its very uncomfortable to spread and blend the shade on your lips. These work better with a lipliner if you want to reduce bleeding and feathering. 


The trick I found working for me is to start with a really small amount of the gloss in the center of your lips and then spreading your way throughout the lips gradually adding little by little. Also I found that adjusting using a lip brush really helps.

Here's the Lip swatches for all the shades except one which I realized I lost on my trip to Indias. Anyway I've inserted the lip swatch from Senful Beauty just do you guys can see.





I got all my shades as a bundle from Juvia's Place for a sale price of 38$ for all. Normally they cost 43.25$. These are available in Kuwait as well at Makeup Al- Mansourfor KD2.5, but only 6 shades can be found.

I hope you guys enjoyed the blog-post and don't forget to checkout my YouTube channel for a live application of the shade 'Tempt' in my 'Fall Inspired : Plum Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial' HERE.

Leave a Comment, Follow and Smile :)

xx
Bushra

No comments:

Post a Comment