Thursday 7 May 2015

Review : Makeup Forever Step1 Skin Equalizer Primers




If you've visited any MUFE counter recently,you definitely must have seen the above display. This is from VaVaVoom, Marina Mall, Kuwait.


So MUFE came out with this amazing range of Skin Equalizers (Primers and Correctors) this spring. MUFE Middle East was generous enough to send me to try out the primers. I wasn't able to review it back then as on the same day I received the package, I had to rush to the hospital to deliver my baby girl :)

The best thing about these primers is that there's one for every skin type.
.

I've been using these on my clients and myself since two months now and loving these so much. There's one for every skin type;  Mattifying, Smoothing, Hydrating and Nourishing Primers. I personally love the Smoothing and Mattifying for Oily skin. I like to combine the 1 & 2 and apply on a moisturized skin. It really evens out the skin texture and reduces the visibility of pores. I think I've found a match to my very dear Benefit Porefessional :)

I love to use the Hydrating primer on very dry skin clients. Due to its runny texture it really soaks into the skin making it smooth for foundation application. If you're someone with dry patches, try mixing the hydrating and nourishing primers together for a flawless result.


I Like that it has a nozzle-squeeze tube which enables you to control the amount of product for use.


The MUFE Skin Equalizers are available at any MUFE counters or outlets all over Kuwait. These retail for 12.5 KWD each and you get 30 ml of product.

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to see me put these in action.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete