Sunday 18 October 2015

Easy Chicken Mayo Salad Recipie


No. I do not enjoy cooking. Cooking is the last thing I wanna do. I absolutely hate to cook. Not that I can't cook, I just hate it, that's all. But obviously I cook and I'm pretty good at it (without any training #ProudMoment)

Chicken Mayo Salad is my absolute favorite (and the easiest) appetizer / snack to make. Its so full of flavors yet healthy. There are a ton of ways you can serve Chicken Mayo Salad. To know more, keep reading :)

CHICKEN MAYO SALAD 
Serving - 4

Ingredients -

  1. Chicken Breast - 1 Whole 
  2. Aromatics - Bay Leaves 2, Pepper corns 6-7 and Cinnamon Stick - half inch
  3. Green Onion (with bulb) - 1 big
  4. Carrot - 1
  5. Tomato - 1 Medium
  6. Green Bell Pepper - 1
  7. Red Bell Pepper - 1
  8. Yellow Bell Pepper - 1
  9. Cilantro - 1/2 Cup
  10. Mint Leaves - 1/4 Cup
  11. Mayonnaise - 1/5 Cup
  12. Chilli Mayonnaise - 1/2 Cup
  13. Salt & Pepper 

Method - 


  • Cut your chicken in 4-6 parts so it cooks quicker.
  • In a sauce pan bring water to a boil and add all the aromatics.
  • Then drop the chicken in boiling water, cover and cook for 15-20 mins or till chicken is tender.

  • While the chicken cooks, cut all your vegetables and herbs finely. I like to add colorful veggies, it makes your salad look more approachable.
  • I chose 2 kinds of Mayonnaise because I like it spicy. If you wish you can skip the chili mayo. Or if you don't have chili mayo then just add chili flakes later in the mixture.
  • Once your chicken is cooked let it cool, then shred it in a big bowl.
  • Add both the mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Mix it well.
  • Then add all the veggies and Mix again. Done!
There's a lot of ways to serve this salad. You can just serve it as a side dish or keep it as an appetizer with sliced Baguette on the side. It also makes a great filling for Sandwiches.


I decided to make it as Bruschetta. It was amazing!

For all you veg people, just use egg-less mayo instead and of-course no chicken.

Leave a Comment. Follow and Smile :)

xx
Bushra

1 comment:

  1. We are a big company of Fresh Frozen chicken supplier
    from Victoria Seara Frozen Chicken to all over the World & It’s halal chicken meat

    https://victoriasearafrozenchicken.com/

    ReplyDelete