Sunday 11 October 2015

Outfit of the Day - Casual and Chic for the Weekend in Kuwait


My very first fashion post :) I was getting ready to go out casually with my hubby and baby girl to the beach and then later for dinner over the weekend. So decided to wear something casual, chic yet comfy.

I know its Fall all over the world but Kuwait, being a dessert, is still getting there. Since couple days ago the weather has been very humid and hot. But this Friday it was windy and cool the temperature being 30 degree Celsius. So still there's time for the boots and coats to fill wardrobes.

I wore this very chic looking white lace top with little flower detailing on the chest area. Paired it with some comfy denim jeans folded twice to give a little edge.


Kept the Hijab very basic, Black satin Hijab with mini thread embroidery detailing on both the edges.


The best part about my outfit were the shoes! I love these floral Sandals from Bangkok. They've these black pollen bead detailing which I find so cute.


For jewelry I have my wedding ring and a gold 3 layered bracelet with butterflies and engraved pearls.


I carried this basic black Sling bag by Christian Sirano from Payless, Kuwait. I've attached my Custom Hand-made mini dream-catcher on it. You can get yours customized by Mamta, @Videsi_Creations on Instagram. She ships Internationally as well :)


Watch my YouTube video HERE for Makeup Details.

Outfit Details - 

Jeans - Iconic, Kuwait
Lace top - Bangkok Street buy
Sandals - Bangkok Street buy
Bracelet - Mumbai (some random jewelry shop)
Hijab - Local Hijab Market, Kuwait
Sling Bag - Payless

Will be doing more Fashion related posts from now on.

Leave a Comment, Follow and Smile :)

xx
Bushra

No comments:

Post a Comment