Tuesday 29 April 2014

Review: Isa Dora - Eyeshadow Palette in 'Matte Chocolates'


Have you guys heard of the Cosmetics brand Isa Dora? They have counters in VaVaVoom, Centre Point, Boots, etc. I've been eyeing out this brand for a really long time. They have amazing wide range of products and mostly they are innovative and different than other brands. Specifically, I love their Nail Lacquers <3 Comparatively to Essie or China Glaze, Isa Dora Nail Polishes are the Bomb.com! 

The only thing that's upsetting about the brand is, the PRICE! For one Isa Dora Nail Polish you pay KD5 - KD6.5 which is a lot you guys. You get China Glaze, Essie, Bourjois, etc. for maximum of KD4.


So today I'm gonna be speaking about my first eyehadow purchase from Isa Dora, Eyeshadow palette in the shade 'Matte Chocolates'.

I bought this palette in January and ever since I've been using it almost....daily!

The palette has a very basic sleek, glossy black packaging with a peep-through part for seeing the shades within. 

Inside the palette you get 5 eyeshadows, a dual ended brush + sponge tip applicator with a small mirror on top, Perfect!

Swatches without primer and yes obviously you cant see the first shade -_-
The Eyeshadows are all matte, as the name suggests (in pic it's shining on my hands, just because of the lights), have good colour pay-off, minimum/no fallout and very smooth on application.

I like to use this palette for brows, yes brows. It has got all shdes of brown which is perfect for brows. I like to use the darkest shade (first from right) to fill in the ends of my brows and outline the front. And then blend in the front again with the second last shade from right. This is great for creating that everyday natural makeup look and dunk the palette in your purse!

You can watch how the shades look on my brows in my YouTube videos :) Check below:



Where to Buy and Price?

Well as I said, you can buy this palette in any Isa Dora counters in VaVaVoom, Boots, etc. for KD9

Over all I think this palette is super awesome and best purchase item for all you natural multi-taskers out there, but really spending KD9 on a drugstore brand again? I'd think a lot before doing so again :P

Thanks for reading Guys! If you liked what you read, please become a follower of my blog by clicking the option on the left side 'become a member' and also subscribe to my newsletter to stay updated with my blogs! Love ya'll <3

HAPPY MAKEUP-ING...

No comments:

Post a Comment