Thursday 3 April 2014

I'm on YouTube! My first YouTube Video - Office/ Work Makeup Tutorial

Finally, I'm on YouTube now! Yay!
To kick it off, I did my signature everyday Office/Work Makeup look (the way 'I' do it).


I don't really wear makeup everyday, I know I know..I'm a Makeup Artist but that doesn't mean I'll be roaming with a full on beat face! When I have an office meeting or a client to attend, I like to rock this easy and simple Look.
I know, this is not what everyone would wear to work (I mean the bold winged liner). But, I do :) By my work I don't mean the Freelance MUA job, I'm also a Full-time company employee..so I wear this to my office too.

If you watch the video, you will see I don't use a full face foundation. I just try to work the foundation in my problem areas only. With this technique your face will look fresh and young without being too flat with makeup. But I like to contour my face always and apply light pink blush to slim out my face as I have a pretty rounded features :/

For the eyes, I either don't do any eyeshadow at all or just apply a light brown eyeshadow (transitional color) into my crease blending it upwards. And on lips I always go light, either pinks or nudes. And that's it!

Visit my YouTube Channel and Subscribe, Rate and Comment!
Gul's Artistry

Watch the video here:


Thanks so much to each and every one of you! Your feedback means a lot to me, please comment and let me know whatever you want!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bushra,

    Thanks for the video.....Bushra if you can please let me know how to do i go with the makeup if i'm wearing something in green( Saree). Green it self is a dark color...so should i stick to green shades or take some thing lighter.If you can please make a video on how to play around with such shades...

    Thank you...
    Linda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda,
      Glad you liked the Video!
      When I'm working with such dark shades, I like to add it in my looks as a pop of colour, rather than layering it on as a base color..you can do a neutral eye makeup using gold and browns then add the green on your lower lashline..or you can do a gold and green blended eyemakeup..
      I've done another video for such pop of color eye looks... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tsgxO6KKc0
      You can also read my recent blogpost on it for further info! :)

      Thanks again for interacting! xx
      Bushra <3

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing. If you also want to access private YT videos, here I found a tutorial including several methods for help: How to Access and Download Private YT Videos?

    ReplyDelete