Sunday 11 May 2014

Meet Talal Morcos in Kuwait for a Live Makeup Demonstration!


Here's some amazing news for all you Makeup Maniacs out there, Talal Morcos is going to be doing a live Makeup Show in Harvey Nichols, Grand Avenues Kuwait!

If you don't know who Talal is? OMG you need to checkout his work ASAP HERE


I myself am so honoured and blessed to be certified by this amazing man, he is pure original talent! Most of his work you see on his social media are photoshop-free. How amazing is that?


So come along on 16th May and see for yourself his Magic!

16th May 2014, Friday
Harvey Nichols, Grand Avenues, Kuwait
4:30pm - 8:30pm
Everyone is Invited!
for more info, contact - +965 22283008

I'll be there as well! Come say Hi if you see me <3 I'd love to meet you guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment