Thursday 27 November 2014

Makeup Products on a Budget in Kuwait - Local Makeup


Let's talk facts here.. who doesn't like to own every single MAC Lipstick? or every single shade of Makeup Forever Aqua Liners? Well I do! Makeup in Kuwait is quiet expensive, duh, let it be high end or a drugstore brand.

In midst of all this "Brand" oriented attraction of companies, and their very amazing advertising strategies, darn they get me every-time to buy every Naked Palette! :'(
We are forgetting the locally available and produced brands in Kuwait. Which are as amazing as 'Branded' stuff out there.

Being bought up in Kuwait, I had no idea what was MAC, Sephora or even Maybelline till like 5 years ago. I'm not saying I used crappy green lipstick which stained your lips for forever before that, but there is so much more to it when I say local Kuwaiti makeup.

So, I wanna start this series where I'll be talking about my favorite Makeup products every week that I've been using for a while now and I don't see the need to spend 10KD for the same on a 'Branded' one.

So lemme know in the comments if you want me to talk about something in particular, like concealer, blushes, eyeliners, etc.

Staring tomorrow, my first product is gonna be Contour Palettes as a lot of you have been asking me what I use on my models and clients. And trust me, you wont be disappointed :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! It is great to see your efforts in whatever you do. I am looking forward to know more of the local brands which are very accessible so that I don't have to spend a bomb on other brands. This is a great idea - very innovative!

    Best wishes,
    Insiya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :) Thanks dear.. Please checkout the first post.. it's live :) http://gulsartistry.blogspot.com/2014/11/makeup-on-budget-in-kuwait-contour.html

      Delete