Thursday 23 October 2014

Your Wedding Makeup Inspiration - Loverly & Gul's Artistry



Believe it or not, your wedding makeup and hair are as important as your dress or venue. After all, its YOUR big day and you want all eyes on you, including your man's :)

The Best part of being a bridal Makeup Artist is that I get to know all the details about the wedding before anyone else and that includes the 'Dress'.


When Lover.ly sent me these beautiful dresses to design my ideal Bridal Look Inspiration, I had a blast of ideas rushing through my head. I wanted to actually create looks for these dresses to express my love for them.

Keep reading to know what I came up with :)

The Pin-up Bride


There are a ton of things that can be done with your hair and makeup when you have a Classic white gown. I decided to go with Pin-up makeup and loose curls side swept hair that would compliment the tube opening.




The dress looks Simple but Bold, therefore I wanted my Makeup to be the same. Simple on the eyes, but bold on the lips.

For the eyes I used a bronze shadow on lids, brown in the crease and shimmery white in the lower inner corner to make the eyes look awake. Lined the outer lower lashline with a black kohl and a dramatic winged eyeliner with natural falsies. To put it all together, I used MAC Ruby Woo for that classic red lips.

The Daring Bride


I love colors! This bride thinks outside the box and is daring enough to experiment with colors and textures on her big day. I just couldn't decide on one look for this dress, finally inspired by the lovely Purple to Lilac Ombre effect on the bottom of the dress I created a dramatic purple and rose gold cat-smokey eye with a prominent crease while going natural on the lips with a matte peach. I also contoured the features so that her face doesn't look flat with the puffy bridal bun.



As I said, couldn't decide on one look. I also liked the natural wavey side swept hair look.

The Chic Bride


Lace anyone? Uh.. hell yea! Who would ever say no to a Lacy Delicacy with a fish cut bottoms? This bride likes the elegant and chic styles with a twist of her own. To compliment the lace pattern on the chest area, which makes it look bold, I wanted to go for a very romantic lip color. So that the dress and lips together say 'Kiss me, but with class'.



For that sparkly eyes, I went with gold lids and dark outer corners. And topped it off with kissable hot pink lips and sculpted cheekbones


As this was my Favorite style of dress, I created a very elegant side swept french braid up-do with flowers and diamond hair accessories.


So, this was my take on the awesome Makeup and Hair inspiration for Lover.ly
Do check them for a million more such inspirations and ideas for your big day.


And Thanks to my loyal models and M&J Photography for these breathtaking clicks. Check their Facebook fan page for contact details.

3 comments:

  1. Just stunning! So so beautiful and fabulous! Bless You��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.... fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had our wedding here and couldn’t have asked for anything more than what we got with the chef and staff. The food at location for vows was amazing and my family is still raving about how great it was. The staff was so on top of everything.

    ReplyDelete