Thursday 10 July 2014

Inglot Cosmetics in Kuwait

There are a lot of Makeup Brands unavailable in Kuwait like Nars, Anastasia Baverly Hills, Pixi, Lorac, Illamasqua, Hard Candy, etc. Inglot was one of those brands until I sighted it at Avenues, well it is not new, it has been there since 2 years or so. In-spite of me literally living in Avenues everyday, I didn't know it until a week ago. And I know I'm not the only one who didn't know this, therefore I decided I'll do a detailed blogpost for you guys :)

Image Courtesy - Lulu's Blog
Here's what exactly happened is, I got out from Office Depot and walked towards right like I always did while passing that area. Then suddenly I saw Colors *_* (you see the in the picture the shelves on the right, those are lipsticks and nail polishes) and...my jaw dropped! And my pocket got a hole for sure! I had to buy something from this heavenly place :P

So there is only one Inglot Cosmetics store in Kuwait. Its in Avenues 

My Inglot Makeup Haul

I'm a sucker for multi-purpose stuff, let it be an everyday tool or Makeup! So therefore all the 3 stuffs I picked are multi-functional.


The First thing that I wanted to own from a really long time was their Cream Blush, well I'm not a huge fan of blushes, but the color range they have had me mesmerized! *_* Plus, they can be doubled up as a lip stain as well as an eyeshadow base! I got mine in shade #94.


Second Product I picked up is their World Famous Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in the shade #76 which is a matte white that can also be used as Eye shadow base. The last thing I got was the Multicolour System Face / Eyes / Body Highlighting Powder in #88 which again can be doubled up as Eyeshadows :)

I highly recommend Inglot cosmetics if you are looking for some good quality affordable High End Makeup other than MAC. Absolutely love their packaging, really good quality.

Thanks for Reading and as always Happy Makeup-ing! ^^

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for this!!can u plse list the prices too like u usually do...
    ur blog has been such a help. thanks again..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey..I'm loving the collection of Inglot Cosmetics as I'm planning to buy one of these...keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete