Saturday 14 June 2014

Review: No7 Anti-Dark Spot Facial Sun Protection

Welcome my 'Extreme Summer Heat' Victims of Kuwait! :)


Other day while shopping for...Makeup ofcourse...the Bourjois Sales Lady at Boots hooked me up to this amazing Sun Block Lotion from No7. 

I've never actually got so fascinated by SPF Lotions or creams, but just to save my face from the fireballs in Kuwait at the moment I decided to get a good one. And guess what? This is the first time I've spent KD7 on a skincare product and not cried about it later on! Thanks to the sweet Bourjois sales lady ^^ that's why its my fav drugstore brand! 


Firstly, lets talk about its packaging. Very basic, sleek and simple. I liked now the 'No7' Logo is so in focus on the white background. On seeing the box itself, you can know its a sunscreen.


The actual product comes in a tube, which is awesome! You can control the amount of product you want on every use. Simple white tube with a sun-yellow lid opening, very summery!


So the product claims the following:

  • Ultra UVA Protection
  • 50+ SPF UVB Sunscreen
  • Hypo Allergenic - Suitable for all skin types
  • Anti-Dark Spot and reduces Hyper Pigmentation
  • Anti-Aging
  • No-shine lotion
  • Water Resistant
  • Non-pore blocking

I'm really enjoying this stuff. Everything the product claims is absolutely true, except it being an anti-shine formula. After the sun screen sets in, you still can see the shine. I'd recommend to use a translucent powder on top if you have oily / combination skin. If not, then you're good to go :)


The lotion itself is very thick and creamy, which, according to me, a sunscreen should be. As it will form a sturdy and thick layer on your skin protecting from the sun. It has this hint of brightening white caste, which is not so obvious once the product is well blended. This is the essential part which helps reduces the dark spots and pigmentation.

Where to Buy and Price:



All No7 products are available in any Boots store all around Kuwait.
It retails for KD7

Thanks for Reading!

I HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU GUYS FIND THE RIGHT SUNSCREEN :)
IF YOU TRY IT OUT, LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS, I'D LOVE TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS AS WELL

HAPPY MAKEUP-ING!!!

1 comment:

  1. Loved the article, there is a great mix of detailed information for businesses to start taking advantage of social media. I found it great that you included the fact that growing on social media takes engaging with your audience as it’s one of the biggest things our company tries to emphasize on. Wonderful article.
    Custom Printed Boxes
    Custom Boxes with Logo

    ReplyDelete