Saturday 6 December 2014

Makeup on a Budget in Kuwait - Creamy Colored Eyeliner Pencil




Colored Eyeliners are a must have in your Makeup kit if you're a MUA or just in your collection for that once in a while fun.

If you're a color fanatic like me, then this post if for you :) You must have seen in my Makeup tutorials or any bridal looks, I like to add a pop of color in everything making the look much more 'out of the box' kind. This can be done in the waterline or on the lower lashline or even as a full winged eyeliner. I have a YouTube video on 4 simple styles on how you can wear your colored liners,watch HERE.


So continuing my Makeup products on a budget in Kuwait Series, I'm gonna talk about some amazing pencil liners that I'm stuck with for more than 2 years now. 


There are 4 brands totally which make these creamy liners and the best quality ones; Miss&Mrs! , Marie Glam, Victoria and Golden Lady.


As they claim to be, all are smudge proof and so opaque; very true to their color. This particular shade #029 is my absolute fav! I own 2 of these and  can wear it everyday without complaining :) Only thing you'll have to make sure is that you don't leave them open without the cap. The dry out if you do so as they're super creamy.


Above are all the pics with and without flash.


 For those of you who love wearing a nude in their waterline, checkout this Marie Glam Liner in shade #107



As always you can find these liners in any local Makeup shops all over Kuwait, and they retail for only KD 0.5 to KD 1, score!

Thanks for reading guys and I shall catch up with another 'Makeup on a Budget in Kuwait' post next week :)


xo

2 comments:

  1. May I know from where these liners are found?

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I know the online websites or where I can find them in USA ? Thank you

    ReplyDelete